I went to the dentist yesterday and was so glad that my dentist removed my braces na after 14 months. Sarap ng feeling! It feels light and I just can't help but smile always! hehehe! I can also roll my tounge and touch my teeth without fear of hurting or yung feeling na sasabit tongue mo. Won't have mouth sore also! Sarap talaga!
My dentist asked me to come back on tuesday for my retainers. I just hope this won't hurt as much as when I started having my braces! whew! hirap magpaganda! hehehe!
For now, I'll just enjoy the feeling of having nothing on my teeth.....
I got this from dionne! (All came from her! galing! galing!)
10. You start reading an average of 50 emails a day... or at least try to.
9. You start referring to yourself as a w@wie.
8. You take your wedding preparations seriously and try to devote 70% of your life to it.
7. You know the Weddings at Work website like a back of your hand.
6. You start recommending the w@w website and yahoogroup to your soon-to-be married friends.
5. You know what MIL, H2B, DIY, TMU, OTD means.
4. You unconsciously sign your e-mails to your non-w@wie friends with your name, fiancés name, date of wedding, ceremony, and reception venue.
3. Finishing your suppliers' rating is a dream... other than the wedding, of course.
2. You are now maintaining a blog.
1. Benz is not just a car to you.
I'm toni... i'm a w@w addict!
Last week, I tried to go on with the preparations during the night while working on my project during office hours. So far, here are the things I’ve accomplished last week. Was able to find a calligrapher and she returned the envelopes to me last Friday. Was so happy with her work and also she gave me a discount. Galing galling!!! As soon as I received the envelopes, I started printing the map to include in the invitation envelope then started with the distribution here in the office.
Saturday, I went to Cecil’s shop for one of my flower girls fitting. She looked great on her gown and her mom loves it. It fits her well and cecil just have to adjust the length of the gown. Cecil is really wonderful! Super galing! Next weekend will be my ento’s fitting and 2 more other flower girls. Sugurin naming ulit shop ni Cecil. Hehehe!
Yesterday I went to our province naman to distribute the invitations to our relatives there. It feels good coz they’re all excited for our wedding and I just hope all of them will come (and will bring cash as gift too!!!) hehehe!!!
This week I’ll be getting the marriage banns from the church to submit again to malate. I’ll also distribute the invitations to other friends and relatives. Need to be done by Wednesday or else lagot kay kitte (my coordinator) coz she’ll start na with the rsvp. Might end up na she’s texting our guests na tapos di pa pala nila nare-receive yung invitation! Hehehe!
Well, that’s about it for now… will give more updates later. Back to work muna. 33 days left.....
left to right: me, dulce, peachy, suzette and michelle
By the way, thanks to peachy and gelo for the sharings, we really had fun listening to both of you and to michelle and dulce, for waiting till I get a cab. Can't wait for our next EB.