I remember when we visited her at the hospital last Sunday when she was still at the ICU and resting on her hospital bed while chatting with us, the doctors said that she was one of the patients who were able to recover right away. There were other patients there who are much younger than her and had the same operation but my aunt was able to recover pretty fast. Anyhow, as I was talking to my aunt when we were at the hospital, I noticed that the hospital has nice facilities and equipments and wondered where they bought those. And I thought of Allegro Medical who has been known as one of the technologically advanced online retailers in the US. And their products are really of different variety. From beds, to crutches, to wheelchairs, etc. you name it and they can provide it for you. And you won’t have difficulty checking their products online because their site is so organized.
I never found out as to where the hospital got their equipments hehe! But I’m pretty sure they have very credible suppliers. And as to my aunt, I hope and pray for a speedy recovery.
1. What is your least favorite candy bar? :: butterfinger
2. If I were to call you, what would you say? :: hello :)
- swam in a lake? :: never
- went barefoot outside? :: this morning when i threw my daughter's diaper
- ate peas? :: i don't eat peas
:: A very loving husband and a responsible father. I can count on him to wake up in the middle of the night to put my child to sleep if in case she woke up, or to give her milk if she asked for one. And he also takes good care of our eldest that they have their own bonding time.
:: i don't know, i have to ask my parents
:: once a week or every other week
:: yes when i was younger, i was too eager to swim at the beach that i was not able to put on a lotion. it hurts so much!
:: 6 i think
1. What do you carry with you at all times? :: my cellphone
2. Where are you most ticklish? :: all over
3. Have you ever finished a rubik’s cube? :: once and I can't do it again
4. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? :: preparing for work
5. Do you like your life as of now? :: yes
6. Last thing you purchased? :: grocery items
7. How’s your heart lately? :: very happy
8. Did you have a good birthday last year? :: yes
9. Who was at your house last besides family? :: i can't remember
10. Do you sleep with the TV on? :: nope
11. Have you ever wanted to be a firefighter? :: nope
12. Do you have anything in your pockets right now? :: nope
13. How many windows are open on your computer? :: 4
14. What can’t you wait for? :: right now? Friday because there's no work hehe!
15. Did you do this tag because you were bored? :: not really, just want to catch up. I'm so late with tag train haha!
For this weeks Ten on Tuesday
*In any order*
1. DVD series marathon, I’ll watch the latest season of Grey’s Anatomy, Prison Break, Chuck, One Tree Hill :)
2. Sleep all day
3. Read a good book
4. Surf the net
5. Learn how to digiscrap and how to apply make-up hehehe!
6. Swim all day (my favorite sport) haayy.. It’s been so long since I last swam. As in serious swimming with laps
7. Full body massage
8. Go to a gym and dance (promise I prefer joining the group exercises/dances instead of running on the treadmill or using all those equipment)
9. If I have extra money, shop :)
10. Drive somewhere where I can just feel the wind and be one with nature. Naks!