On Friday, people from our Human Resources group are going to check the weight of the employees who were included in the 120 days wellness program. I am part of the program but I think I haven’t lost weight yet that I’m thinking of taking alli starting tomorrow hoping that it might have an effect before the weekend. Too bad, part of the rule is for contestants to lose weight naturally without taking any medication. But if in case, I am not included in the program, I’m sure I’ll be taking those diet pills. I really, really need to lose weight!
I have a big one on my right cheek and Paul has 3 on his face, one on the forehead and 2 on the cheeks. He was telling me that his pimples hurt and are sometimes itchy that I asked him if he needs acne treatment. He said he can still handle it and he just needs to clean his face everyday. As of today, my pimple is gone already while his are starting to wear off. I hope we won’t have pimple breakout again!
Last week, we went to visit Paul’s uncle in Pampanga. We went there with Patrick and Family and we just met at the gas station in NLEX. I told Paul I’d like to drive on the way to Pampanga since I haven’t driven at NLEX. Hehe! All I can say is wow! I hope SLEX will be like that since we often travel going to Batangas. Road trip will be much fun if the road condition at SLEX is like that of NLEX, hopefully soon!
Anyway, Paul was glad upon seeing his uncle since he was still in college the last time he saw him. I on the other hand, saw him 4 years ago when we went to Tarlac with my FIL, and Paul was in Taiwan then. The kids naman had fun since they get to see other children. Lance played with his cousins outside the house while Hannah had fun walking.
We left Pampanga by 4pm and Paul was the one who drove since the kids were tired from playing. I’m glad I wasn’t the one driving for when we got to balintawak, traffic was bad! Hehe! Can’t remember what time we got home but all of us were tired and immediately went to sleep and rest. :)
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? :: My parents
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? :: Nope :)
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? :: I think I'm more of a listener.
4. Do you take compliments well? :: I think so
5. Do you play Sudoku? :: I used to
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? :: I guess
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? :: I did, I was a girl scout when I was in grade school and I always join the camping trips.
8. What was your favorite game as a kid? :: Patintero, it's a popular street game here in the Philippines
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? :: Nope
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? :: Nope
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? :: Be pursued
12. Use three words to describe yourself? :: Nice, Fat, and Sweet :)
13. Do any songs make you cry? :: Yes, a lot of songs make me cry
14. Are you continuing your education? :: Not right now
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? :: Yes
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? :: Yup
17. How often do you read books? :: As often as I can
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? :: the future
19. What is your favorite children’s book? :: Guess How Much I Love You
20.What color are your eyes? :: brown
21. How tall are you? :: 5'2"
22. Where is your dream house located? :: Forbes Park hahaha!
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? :: If my children are out of the house already, what I will grab would be my bag full of documents
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? :: Haven't been there :)
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? :: Today? grocery
26. Do you like mustard? :: Nope
If you are looking for a place to bring your kids to have some activities or exercise instead of just playing the computer, then this is the place to be! They have, as mentioned, a giant slide, a basketball ring, suspension bridges and tunnels and a whole lot more! Babies like Hannah's age can play at the area where they can go swimming in the pools of balls.
They also have party packages if you want your children to celebrate their birthday there. Their package consists of invitation, nametags, loot bags, kiddie meals, ice cream, cake, banner and unlimited play and this is just the basic. Their packages varies depending on the number of children. If you like to book a party or have other inquiries, you may contact them at 332-3929 or 215-9891.
And here are the mommy bloggers together with Active Fun's manager Apple Morales who was so nice she even gave us free snacks while the kids are playing and loot for the kids when they're done! :)
*The last two photos are courtesy of Joy.