My mom's birthday is near already and I still don't know what to give her. I tried to ask her before what she wants but she did not give me an answer. If only I have plenty of money, I plan to give her a Black Diamond Jewelry for I think she doesn't have one yet. She loves wearing jewelries and I have not seen her wear a black diamond. I'm sure she'll love it! Unfortunately I don't have extra money to buy her that. :( So now I might just give her Swarovski bracelet. My friend is selling one and I'll just choose from those which I think my mom will love. I gave a bracelet to my aunt last Christmas and she loves it to bits! I do hope my mom will like it too. :D
We’re now checked in at Taal Vista Hotel since we would like to spend quality time with our parents before they leave again for New Zealand. Part of services they have are spa and salons. We have not tried their services yet but I heard they are good. The owner of the hotel is a big business tycoon and maybe the ones providing the service is trained in a cosmetology school just like at Regency Beauty Institute where students are trained and can practice at salons with supervision from experts. Anyhow, we love the weather here in Tagaytay. Too bad we’re going back this afternoon to Manila so we can still rest before going to work tomorrow.
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 10217 North Metro Parkway West – Phoenix, AZ 85051
I gave birth more than two years ago but the traces of that pregnancy remains. I still have stretch marks and haven’t lost weight. Summer is approaching again and I know I need to lose weight and find ways in reducing stretch marks in case we went out swimming. We don’t have plans yet but it’s still good to be prepared.
2. What one thing always speaks deeply to you, to your spirit, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life? :: That God is listening if you just pray to him.
3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field? :: One, I'm loyal haha! And it's part of my chosen career field. Although last year, I was transferred to a different division but I'm happy with what I'm doing.
4. Of those jobs, how many did you leave voluntarily? :: N.A.
5. How did you discover Saturday 9? How long have you played? (Thank you for joining in!) :: I think from my online friends who participate here too.
6. What's the worst beverage you've ever tasted? :: Oh I don't remember
7. Is there anything in life you are "certain" about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions? :: Yes, the power of prayer and hard work :)
8. How did you come up with the title of your blog's posts? :: With this blog, my husband suggested it. My other blog talks about our family thus the title, and my other blog was suggested by my friend when I told her the topics that I'd like to post there.
9. Would you consider yourself a good cook? :: Nope, I don't even know how to cook :D
Go visit her site for the mechanics. :)
All you have to do is guess how old she will be on her birthday and leave your answer on the comment section. There are other ways to earn points and you may visit her site for more details. Good luck to us! :)
Mine has been so old that Apple is not manufacturing it anymore and had developed a newer model. I doubt if I’ll look for Ipod accessories if I’ll still be able to find one for my iPod. But I don’t mind that it’s old or phased out, since I barely use it and it’s still working. But I know there’ll come a time that I really should replace it, I just don’t know when. Hehe! It’s not part of my to buy list but we’ll see. :)
A friend recently told me that he filed a lawsuit on one of the companies who said they have solutions for acne. There are side effects when he tried their product that was not explained to him when he bought it so now he filed an Accutane lawsuit and is just waiting for the next proceedings.
He also searched on the net if he has a case and thanks to the site of O’Hanlon, McCollum and Demerath, they provide comprehensive information on cases for accutane, its side effects and proper usage. They handled several cases already and are very familiar with it. You can even ask for an evaluation of your case for free! My friend is really hopeful that he can win this case.
Thanks to routers, employees at our company now can search the net from all corners of the office. This is important because a wide aspect of our business needs internet connection for communication and the like. Even at home, Paul, my sis and I can surf the net anytime because of the router Paul installed at home. Internet is a big help to us and having a router makes us connected all at the same time anytime.