2. Do you have any unusual collections? :: no i don't
3. If you could train a machine to do one thing for you whenever you wanted, what would you have it do? :: convert into a gadget that i want :)
4. What is one thing that makes you cry? :: i'm a cry baby. there are a lot of things that make me cry
5. What do you love to do on the weekend? :: be with my family, either spend it at home, out of town or anywhere else.
6. Do you and your family get along? :: yes very much
7. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell. :: nope
8. Who do you normally turn to when you need to complain about something? :: my husband, my friends or my sister
9. What is the last thing you ordered on-line? :: i think clothes for my kids
I’ve been having some serious breakouts lately and I need to know how to get rid of pimples fast because it really looks awful. I also have some meetings on Monday and I don’t want to look unclean or unpleasant because of these pimples. I really don’t know why all of a sudden I have these pimples, maybe because of stress or lack of sleep. But whatever the reason is, I need to get rid of these pimples fast.
We recently hired one engineer to handle the design for digital antennas as one of our products. We currently have aerial tv antennas but since everything is upgrading to digital, we need to upgrade our products as well. Our aerial antennas are one of the best selling products in our company and we really hope that we can capture the market as well with our digital antennas. I’m not sure of their progress on the design but the group handling it is putting all their efforts and resources to come up with the best design.
I am still here. You may have thought I have neglected this blog but no I haven’t. I’m just so busy with work right now that I don’t have time to blog. We have this big project in Iloilo and all my time is focused on that because we really want to make a good impression. It’s not only our company but the chairman of the Lopez group was the one who initiated this and so we have to make sure that everything will be fine. This is really a big break for my product and we really hope that things will work out as planned. I really hope you pray for me and I’ll try to keep you posted on how we’re doing.
Yesterday, our morning was spent at the hospital since the kids need to have a check-up. Lance has sore eyes for 2 days and we asked the pedia if his eyes are ok already. Hannah on the other hand has cough for almost one week already. The pedia’s assistant in their nurse scrub uniforms took their weight first while we wait for our turn. When it was our turn, the pedia said Lance’s eyes are ok already and we can stop with the eye drops. Unfortunately for Hannah, the pedia said she has asthma and she needs to nebulize every 6 hours for 3 days. She was also given an antibiotic and also cough syrup. After the check up, we then went to the grocery and drug store to buy the medicines.
After lunch, we went to Medical City to see my dermatologist because I need to have my face checked because I had a big pimple which got infected that I need to ask for advice on what to do with it. While waiting for our turn, we saw several students in their nursing uniforms visiting the hospital too. And then there are some wearing custom made scrubs which looks good too! Anyhow, the derma said that my pimples are going to heal soon and I need not worry. I just need to apply ointment for one week and hopefully it won’t leave a mark. I just pray that after a week, my face will be clean of marks. :)
18. Last furry thing you touched? :: We don't have furry things here at home for the kids have asthma.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? :: None
20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you? :: Digital it is :)
21. Favorite age you have been so far? :: hmmm... i guess now since i enjoy it with my family
22. Your worst enemy? :: I don't have enemies :D
23. What is your current desktop picture? :: default from windows
24. What was the last thing you said that was funny? :: i don't remember
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? :: million bucks!
26. Who can't you say “no” to? :: to my kids sometimes
27. The last song you bought or downloaded? :: i don't remember
28. What time of day were you born? :: i think around noon
29. What’s your favorite number? Why? :: 14, my birthday :D
30. Where did you live in 1987? :: in Makati
31. Are you jealous of anyone? :: nope
32. Is anyone jealous of you? :: i don't think so
33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened? :: i just got home from work
It’s been a month since I finished reading my last book. It’s a legal thriller that was turned to a movie years before. It was about a young just-passed-the-bar lawyer whose client is filing suit against a huge insurance firm for the scam they are utilizing on poor blue-collared people in the heartland. In order to scrape by his everyday needs, he and his paralawyer are constantly on the lookout for vehicular accidents and personal injuries so they can sign up the victim to pursue a case against the offending party.
Sustaining an injury is never a laughing matter. If serious, it may even plague you for the rest of your life. So if you are injured in a vehicular accident, say in
I received an email today from Meralco and our electricity bill dropped to 50%. I'm really glad that our bill for this month is low since we need money to be used for other unexpected needs at home. And it just shows that the culprit for our high electricity bill is the aircon. As blogged here, our aircon is not working for more than a month already but thank God that the weather is not so hot yet that the kids can still sleep soundly at night. Anyhow, it's almost summer already and Paul and I agreed that we should buy an aircon before the month ends. I guess we should prepare ourselves for high electricity bill again for the coming months.
The aircon in our room broke down last month. We just heard this loud sound when we tried to use it and it doesn’t produce cold air anymore. When the technician checked it, he said that the compressor is not working anymore so we should replace it. He said there are available compressors in the surplus and he will just charge us with labor. Paul and I were thinking of just getting a new aircon since with the surplus, there won’t be warranty anymore. So we went to the mall to look for a new aircon. While we were window shopping, we even saw some Maxim lighting which we feel is good for our house if only it is ours. :)
Anyhow, we’re torn between getting the window type aircon versus the split type inverter ones because we were told that we will save a lot in electricity if we use the inverter type. We still have not decided yet on which to get, but we said that we should get one soon because it’s already summer time.
As usual, my kids enjoyed the party. Lance joined one of the games wherein he wasn’t able to answer the host’s question because it’s Filipino hehe! So he settled na lang watching other kids play the game. Happy 1st birthday Johan and welcome to the Christian world. :)