47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else? :: Yes
48. Does it matter if break up with someone or have them dump you? :: No
49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet? :: Neither
50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus? :: Neither also
51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar? :: Guitar, I already know how to play the piano
52. We're going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks? ::
53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why? :: Not really the most but I would love to visit China, Cambodia, Vietnam
54. Have you ever thought that a passer-by was the one (think James Blunt, here)? :: Nope
55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelery was really real? :: Nope
56. Where are the worst public restrooms? ::
57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast? :: I don't know :D
58. What Friends (American TV show from the 90s) character are you most like? :: I don't watch Friends so I'm not familiar with the characters :(
59. When's the last time you had a Popsicle? :: I don't remember
60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear? :: I can't think of any right now
Our company president called me this afternoon and told me that I’ll be going with him to Camarines Norte on the first week of June to have a demo with one of the mayors there. He scheduled 3 days only, 2 of which will be spent for travelling and 1 day for the demo. I’m both excited and scared for this trip. Excited because the town really needs the product we are offering and I do hope the mayor will pursue his plans of providing potable water to the towns. I’m scared at the same time because the weather there is always rainy and most of the time they have typhoons. I just hope and pray for a safety trip and that it will be a fruitful one. :)
My inaanak Candice celebrated her birthday last April 17 at the Renaissance Tower in Ortigas. Her theme is cartoons and kids were encouraged to wear costume for whoever has the best costume gets a reward. My kids though did not wear costume and I just made them wear character shirts. What a good mom I am huh hehe!
Anyhow, the party is great! Of course my kids had a great time and it was fun to see also the kids of my colleagues. We don’t have family day in the office and the only way we see each other’s kids are through parties like these. The place is decorated well and the kids look great on their costumes. What I don’t like lang in the party is their host/magician. His games are ok but when it was time for his magic tricks, there are some errors or failures. But just the same, my kids and all the other kids love him so what more can I ask for.
Happy happy birthday again Candice and I wish you grow up as pretty as your mom and your ninang! :D
the birthday girl Candice and her sister Seline
my kids one of the early birds, and my own princess enjoying her scramble
the winners of the costume contest :)
Another long overdue post. Last April 16, we all went to Batangas to attend the 100th birthday celebration of Lola Ingga. Lola Ingga is the aunt of our uncle so technically she’s not really our relative but since we’re a close knit family, it’s as if she’s our lola too plus seldom do we meet a person who reaches 100 years old right?
Anyhow, the celebration started with a mass and then lunch was served to everybody and I think almost everyone in town is invited. Lola Ingga is amazing! She can still remember some stuff and she’s also strong in some ways. She can push herself while on a wheelchair and you can still talk to her.
I hope if ever I’ll reach that age, the people taking care of me won’t have a hard time, just like Lola Ingga. Happy 100th birthday again!
My cousin Iza invited us to his son’s first birthday party held at Lazer Extreme at Market Market. It was really good to see my cousins again from my mom’s side. The theme was Ben10 and we were asked to wear green, black or white and so Paul and I wore green shirts, Lance wore a black shirt and Hannah a white shirt. Too bad we don’t have a family picture.
Both kids enjoyed the party and it was also Lance’s first time to play the piñata game. He was not able to hit it but we were happy that he now joins the game and is not shy anymore. The party was over after three hours since the venue rental of course includes playing the lazer game. Unfortunately, Paul and I can’t join in the game since the kids are with us and we have no yaya. So we just went home after the party. Happy 1st birthday again Uno!