Firsts...

Had my first experiences with baby and I can’t help but post it here. I visited my OB last April 27 and it was the first time I heard the heartbeat. I can’t explain how I felt when I heard it. I was just smiling and clapping my hands. Hehe! It was fast and I even told my OB, “may lakad yata anak ko, nagmamadali! Bilis nung heartbeat eh. Hehehe!” My OB just smiled and told me that it’s normal and the next thing that I should watch out for is the movement. Can’t wait for that!

And then it happened… Last Saturday night as I was lying down to sleep, I felt the baby move for the first time. At first, akala ko kumukulo tyan ko. Then it moved again and I realized it’s my baby. Wow! It was such joy! I even asked my niece to touch my belly so that she can feel it too. Sayang, no more movements na. Enough excitement for the day daw. Hehehe!

I’m just so happy with my experiences. I just hope that when Paul arrives, our baby is in the mood for a showdown. Hehehe!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

ceztlavie said...

wow! exciting! :) ang sarap ng feeling when you feel your baby no? mami-miss mo yan pag nanganak ka na kaya savor every moment :) ingat lagi!

MrsPartyGirl said...

to echo cez, wow! exciting! :D no doubt paul wil be soooo excited :D take care! happy mom's day! :d

alynn said...

naku malikot ata c baby ah...happy mother's day toni...im sure you'll be a great mother! take care