Panic Monday

I arrived in the office late, got here around 9:45 na. Know why? I was dressed up na and ready to leave the house at 8:15 but when I tried to open the door of our room, hala! The door knob is not working! As in di siya umiikot. Nag jam na! Ang mahirap pa, I applied lotion to my hands already so madulas na siya kaya mas mahirap iikot yung knob. There were 3 girls left na lang in the house, me, my sis-in-law, my nephew’s yaya and my 1 year old nephew. I asked my nephew’s yaya to give me a screw driver pero di pa din nag work. My officemate called me up and taught me how to remove the door knob. Was able to remove naman the main knob, after that I should push daw the base. Eh yun yung mahirap. My hands are aching already pero di pa din siya ma-push. My sis in law on the other side of the door was doing the same thing. Kakatawa kasi halos kalas-kalas na yung door knob pero di pa din ako makalabas. Ayun, our yaya called for the driver na lang sa house nung mom ng sis-in-law ko (buti na lang they live near our house lang) and with force, na open yung door. Halos mabiyak yung portion ng door na kinakabitan ng door knob. And at last, after 1 hour, na-open na yung door. Hehehe! Was able to leave the house and got here in the office. Hehe! Ang sayang Monday!!! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

Mai said...

grabe namang doorknob yan...masyado kang sinesecure..yan tuloy pati kaw ayaw palabasin. lolz!

velvetdsd said...

hi toni! musta na? when na lalabas si baby? kakatuwa pala sa golds gym, dami artista. he he he. take care!

ceztlavie said...

buti na lang, di ka sa banyo na-lock. heehee!!! :p

dionne said...

grabe! what an experience! at least marunong ka nang magbaklas ng doorknob! =D

MGY said...

cez: hahaha!!!

toni, tapos sa banyo tuwalya lang dala mo no? hehehe...

Paul and Toni said...

mai, oo nga eh. hehe!
cez and mel, oo nga buti hindi sa banyo. tsaka katakot don madulas. hehe!
dionne, oo nga eh, marunong na ko magbaklas ng door knob. hehe!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Ass gun Assistance getting levitra samples Hsv medication valtrex herpes medication acyclovir.md light bulbs with hidden surveillance cameras

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Hummer kofferraum infant safety swimsuits Download cox anti spyware and popup blocker software free pop up blocker aol Pop up block get