Thanks to Barney

Lance fell from the bed again last weekend. I was at the other room talking to my sister when it happened. The last time I checked on Lance, he was still asleep. Then my tita went to my sister’s room and called me because she saw Lance on the floor. When I went to the room there he was sitting on the floor and almost under the bed. Then I saw his Barney stuff toy (it was given by my sister as baptismal gift) on the floor too. I think that’s where Lance fell first before landing on the floor that’s why he did not cry. He was just there sitting, not realizing what happened to him. After I picked him up, we were all worried because he might have hurt himself from the fall but he began smiling and kicking once he saw all of us checking on him. So I guess he’s ok. Hehe!

I don’t normally put this huge Barney stuff toy on our bed. One reason is that, I’m not really fond of Barney and another is that, since it’s big, Lance might get scared of it. Lolz!! But thanks to Barney, he “caught” Lance from his fall. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buti na lang pala adnun si Barney. :) We really can't avoid them falling off the bed...lalo na pag malikot na sila.

Anonymous said...

hi Toni,

I'm a constant reader of your blog. Nakakatuwa kase nakakarelate ako sa mga stories mo.

I also have a son, 7 1/2 months old and nahulog din sya sa bed nung Monday night. Sobrang likot, grabe! Thanks na lang may unan sa side nya. I think, sa unan sya nahulog. Hay, hirap iwan.

Keep on posting your stories ha. :)

Portia

Paul and Toni said...

hi nice! oo nga eh, buti na lang andon si barney. hehe!

hi portia! thanks for reading my blog. i'm glad natutuwa ka sa stories ko and can relate. hirap pag malikot na babies no, di na talaga pwede iwan. hehe :)