Feast One Hundred and Fifty Five



Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?
Mango Cream Pie

Soup
Name something that made you smile this week
A lot, but most of them were because of Lance. Especially when he does his gigolo dance. :)

Salad
What do you do to cool off when the water is hot and humid?
I go to our room and turn on the aircon.

Main Course
You receive $1000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
Our bedroom, to make it more kid friendly. Since we share the room with our 10 month old son, I'd like our room to have more stuff for babies.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: My _____ says _____, but I ______.
My mind says I need to finish my project, but I am too lazy to do it.

Join us with the feast

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: