Showers and Faucets

I did a lot of traveling in my previous job. Jet lag can be such a pain in the neck that a nice relaxing shower would be very welcome. It relaxes your body and relieves the stress, so that’s usually one of the first things I do when I get to the hotel. If there’s one thing I noticed in the hotels I stayed in are the bathroom fixtures. Not only do they all look pretty, it does its job well. The faucets have a steady stream of water, it doesn’t splash water all over the place, plus the shower head that provides consistent pressure hence a relaxing bath. So if I’m going to remodel the fixtures in our house, I’d get at least a Hansgrohe faucet, it has the perfect balance of both beauty and functionality.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: