First, Last and Now!

Tagged by Kathy. Thanks sis!

First

* First name: Toni Rose
* First screen name: toni
* First funeral: my grandfather, I was 4 yrs old
* First piercing: Ears
* First kiss: my parents :)
* First love: My parents ;)

Last

* Last beverage drank: Water
* Last food consumed: Lunch - Adobong Manok, Pineapple, Banana, Potato Chips and Cubee
* Last phone call: my boss
* Last time showered: 6 hours ago
* Last CD played: nursery rhymes
* Last website visited: yahoo

Now

* Single or taken: Taken
* Gender: Female
* Birthday: March 14
* Sign: Pisces
* Shoe size: 6 1/2
* Thinking about: My staff who resigned

Participants:

1.) Me and Mine
2.) Creative in Me
3.) Little Peanut
4.) For the LOVE of Food
5.) Pea in a Pod
6.) SugarMagnolias
7.) Walkonred
8.) Buhaymisis
9.) Kathycot
10.) Whenmomspeaks
11.) Kathycotcooks
12.) Paul, Toni and Lance -- Bridging the Distance
13.) your blog

Tagging those who need fillers! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: