May 22 Issue of Inquirer

I'm just glad coz we saw our wedding announcement at the lifestyle section of the inquirer last sunday! I thought they're not going to publish it yet since it's still may and they said that they'll publish it in june. I don't even have a copy of the newspaper because I wasn't expecting it yet. Kitte (my coordinator) texted me around 1:30pm and told me that she saw our ad in inquirer. Tried to look for the newspaper but unfortunately, sold out na! Baka natuwa sa picture namin! hehehe! Buti na lang my FIL2b has a copy kaya I saw it then my friends also have inquirer kaya dami ko na tuloy copies! hehehe!
Thanks to inquirer for publishing our wedding announcement at no cost!!!

Paul & Toni - Inquirer

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Aggie said...

WOW!! Nung nakita ko sya, sabi ko, HALA! May ba ikakasal si Toni!? Yun pala sa INQuirer, hindi sa MB :) Kala ko kasi nag-pass ka Manila Bulletin din c/o w@w :D

Paul and Toni said...

hi aggie! yup nag pass din ako sa manila bulletin c/o w@w! kinareer! hehehe! nagulat talaga ako ang aga nila publish! pero salamat na din dahil publish nila :D

Nette said...

oi!! congrats!... lapit na ng wedding mo!

dionne said...

uy! galing! i saw that ad.. sabi ko na nga ba parang kilala ko na yun eh. =) nice!

Paul and Toni said...

hi mike and nette! thanks for visiting our blog. happy preps!

dionne, hehehe! la lang. feeling sikat lang, nasa dyaryo! hehehe! happy preps!

gra said...

star ka talaga toni. :-)

Glo said...

Ganda naman. Good luck with the wedding. Im excited for you ang talaga. Take care.