Listed below are our favorite foods, fast foods and restaurants from the cheapest to those we consider expensive ones. Happy reading.
Let me start with the cheapest:
1. Street foods
* Favorite namin ni paul yung fish balls, squid balls at chicken balls pati na din kikiam. Si paul kumakain din ng tukneneng, 1 day old at kung ano ano pa. Kahit naman ano kinakain ng asawa ko eh.
* Pag may dumaan din na mangga with bagoong or pinya kinakain din namin ni paul yon.
* At syempre mawawala ba ang sago’t gulaman sa listahan.
2. Fast food (eto yung kapag gutom kami na nagtitipid, yung tipong less than 100 per person)
* McDonalds – cheeseburger meal with large fries and float
* Jollibee – spaghetti with chickenjoy
* Chowking – toni, sweet and sour pork; paul, braised beef (and each time we order may kasamang siomai and kangkong with bagoong)
* KFC – toni, bbq funshots, asian salad, chicken fillet and brownies; paul, 2pcs chicken, bbq chicken burger
* Wendy’s – bacon cheeseburger combo (same kami ng order, at minsan sinasamahan ng frosty)
3. Restaurants (di ko alam kung tama qualification ko, pero eto yung more than P100 per person pero less P500 sa total bill)
* Dencio’s – favorite namin ni paul ang sisig dito with matching garlic rice and coke! Sarap!
* Sbarro – Baked Ziti with white sauce and additional parmesan cheese, favorite din namin yung bread nila
* Shakeys – bunch of lunch. Hehehe!
* Pancake House - toni, pork vienna; paul, pan-fried chicken
4. These are the ones we consider medyo mahal
* California Pizza Kitchen – we love their fettuccine with garlic cream sauce and shrimp pati na din yung Original BBQ Chicken Pizza
* Bubba Gump – Shrimp Shack Pasta, Bourbon Street Mahimahi and Chocolate chip cookie sundae
* Superbowl of China – Yang chow rice, crispy lemon chicken, beef broccoli, steamed garlic fish…
* Don Henrico’s – Baked Ziti, Buffalo Wings, Pesto
* Sentro 1771 – crunchy chicken, sweet & sour shrimps and bottomless S&G (sago’t gulaman)
These are just some of the food we love to eat. There are surely more out there that we haven't tried. If you think of something that we should try, please tell us about it. :)