Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

At last! I was able to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night. Hirap ng wala si Paul, kelangan ko pang maghanap ng kasama. Thanks to my good friend Tristan who went with me even if he saw the movie already.

The movie was great, although medyo bitin. There are some stories mentioned in the book that was not in the movie (well of course, you can’t expect naman na they will put everything in the movie eh). Tapos I think if you haven’t read the book yet, you’ll have a little difficulty understanding the movie. Pero ok lang, basta for me, I enjoyed watching the movie and I intend to watch it again. :D

hpharrypotterandthegobletoffire_bigteaser

goblet

the goblet of fire


hermione
the yule ball - viktor krum and hermione granger

daniel_radcliffe11
the three stooges

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Nette said...

ako rin i enjoy the movie...i didn't read the book though kasi alam ko madi-disappoint lang ako sa movie...pero i'm still thinking of reading it.