Since summer is here, we’re planning on buying Lance one of those small inflatable pools. We have yet to bring him to a resort or the beach so we’ll start him slow with this one. He does love to play around in the water when he’s taking a bath. We’re going to put the pool in our front yard and would buy some outdoor furniture in the process too. That way I can sit around and relax while watching over Lance as he plays around in the pool.
Were there anything you want to do but haven’t? There’s still quite a few I’d like to try, like scuba diving, more mountain climbing, car & motorcycle racing, fly airplanes and hand gliders, travel around the world, bungee jump, and a lot more, including some events in X-games. As I come to think of it, most of these are considered dangerous by some. So if ever I get a chance to do all these, I better get myself some high risk life insurance. I just hope I wouldn’t really need it.
Snagged this from Yen
THINK BACK TO 4th year high school… Let’s see how much you remember and how much you regret..
What section were you?
- St. Catherine
Who were your seatmates?
- start of school year, it was Sheila and I can't remember the other one; towards the end of the year it was Cecile and again I can't remember who's the other one
Still remember your English teacher?
What was your first class?
- I think it was Physics. Our adviser is the Physics teacher
Made friends to the lower years?
- not much
How was your class schedule?
- it was ok
Made any enemies?
Who was your favorite teacher?
- our adviser, the physics teacher
What sport did you play?
- volleyball :)
Were you a party animal?
Were you well known in your school?
- i think so
Did you get suspended/expelled?
Can you sing the alma mater?
- yes :)
What was your favorite subject?
- physics. i like math too but i hate our math teacher
Did you go to the dances?
Where did you go most often during breaks?
- i can't remember hehe
What did you do on the last day of school?
- everyone brought extra uniforms and asked classmates to sign or put dedication on it hehe!
I have seen a lot of weight loss pills out there. You see several TV ads and huge billboards everywhere displaying their wares. I admit that I’m part of the target market. I’ve been overweight for several years now. A few weeks before going back to
We’re thinking about getting Lance his own health insurance plan. We parents work hard to provide for them and to make sure that they grow healthy and strong. We also want to take care of them. By getting them their own individual health insurance, it would insure that you have your children’s health covered. Doctors and hospital bills would be taken care of for you. Some would even pay for the prescription medicines. This is definitely something all parents should look into.
Heidi tagged me with this, thanks sis!
- I AM… pregnant :)
- I WANT.... to be a SAHM
- I HAVE… to finish my six sigma project by May
- I WISH… to have a healthy pregnancy and of course a healthy baby
- I HATE… people who always come in late and with all sorts of excuses
- I FEAR… losing my loved ones
- I SEARCH… for time to do everything
- I WONDER… what will happen to the NBN-ZTE investigation
- I REGRET… doing things that hurt others
- I LOVE… life and everything that God blessed me with. (same answer as Heidi)
- I ALWAYS… try to spend as much time as I can with my son
- I AM NOT… creative. I envy those people who have very nice digiscraps :)
- I DANCE... very well ;)
- I SING… whenever I want to even if I can't carry a tune
- I CRY… when I'm hurt or when I'm really angry
- I WRITE… all the time, I keep on forgetting stuff kaya I make sure I write them down
- I WON… lots of friends either in cyberspace or in real life over the years (same answer again as Heidi)
- I AM CONFUSED… sometimes. Most of us are, right?
- I NEED… to learn how to cook
- I SHOULD… eat more healthy foods
|You Are a Life Blogger!|
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.
In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.
RULES:* Each blogger must post these rules first.* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and postthese rules.* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- I’m a breastfed baby. My mom told me that when they were starting to wean me, they put me on the other room and my mom on the other but I end up standing and walking to the room where my mom is and will look for her breast. Only then will I get to sleep.
- Even if I was a breastfed baby, I was not successful in breastfeeding Lance. I only breastfed him for a month and until now I feel bad about it. I hope I’ll be successful on baby #2.
- I lived in
almost all my life. I only moved here in Makati when I had Lance. I miss Marikina and Glorietta. Greenbelt
- I was a student council president when I was in grade school and a vice president when I was in high school. Tapos now naman, I’m a batch rep in the alumni association.
- I can’t carry a tune but I dance very well.
- I only learned to do the laundry and iron clothes when my parents left for the
back in 99. Pero until now I don’t know how to cook. Nabuhay kami ng sis ko sa prito or sa delivery when they left. Now naman, Lance’s yaya does the cooking. US
- When I was in grade school, my mom always enroll me to summer classes. I took jazz in grades 1 and 2, singing in grade 3 (obviously I did not learn haha!), swimming in grade 4 and keyboards/organ in grades 5 and 6.
- I tend to keep a lot of stuff. I still have my entire CM (certificate of matriculation) from Mapua and even my prelims and final grades. Basta I have a lot of trash at home na ayaw ko pa itapon. Hehe!
Juliana Pinay Wahm
Roselle’s Sweet Escape
Life In The Blogger Lane
Thea is bloggerhappy
My family is my life
Our Journey to Life
My Planet Purple
Paul, Toni and Lance - Bridging the Distance
I don’t know who to tag anymore. It seems most of you have done this already kasi nga ang tagal na hehe! but for those of you who haven’t done this yet, feel free to snag. :)
My mom used to have a collection. She has this one big coin bank full of old coins. She said that some of those coins were given to her by my grandparents and that you can only see them now in the museums. Aside from the coin bank, the arrhae they used during their wedding are also coins and it was really, really nice. I remember I even asked her before if I can use it in my wedding. Too bad, her collections are gone now. Somebody stole it when we were on a vacation. It was really one of the saddest days in my life. We went to our province for All Saints Day and when we came back, most of the stuff in our house are scattered on the floor. A thief went to our house and he took my mom’s collections and our jewelries and some other valuable stuff. Sometimes I wonder how much those coins are worth now. I’m just glad that my mom’s collections are not gold coins like those from Monaco Rare Coin. I know it would cost a lot since these coins are rare and are really worth the investment. We were not able to find the thief since we don’t have a suspect, we’re just glad that we still have a house to live. Next time, we need to be extra careful with our things.
I'm passing these awards to everyone in my blogroll. Just want to share the blessings. :)
I noticed that the Saturday class has more kids compared to Lance’s Sunday class but its ok since the teacher naman can attend to all of the children. Lance bumped to one of his classmates twice and Ethan (his classmate) started crying. Lance cried din when he saw Ethan crying. Funny pa kasi their other classmate,
Here are some pics at the make up class. I was not able to take a lot of pictures because Lance kept on running and I can’t run and follow him. :)
^_^ Start copying here: ^_^
1. Place your link after the list. If you have more than 1 blog, feel free to add them all here!
2. After placing your blog’s address/es, you must tag 5 or more bloggers that is not yet in the list, this is to keep the ball rolling.
3. Here is the best part: Make sure to update your list every now and then, by getting the master list here. I’ll be updating the master list every day, or as soon as I see a new blog that’s been added to the list.
1-Momhood Moments 2-Business Mars 3-Princezz 4-Princess 5-Cecil 6-Ron & Cecil 7-Pinay Mommy Online 8-OnlineBiz and Resources 9-A Simple life 10-moms…..check nyo 11-Mommy’s Little Corner 12-Random Thoughts 13-Paradigm 14-See Me For What You Will 15-Pamp’s Blog Corner 16-Pampered 17-HappyHeart 18-Qtcotzkie and Baby 19-A Sorta Fairytale 20- tragicseven 21-Listen to the Beat! 22-Just Saying 23-Tipsy Tips 24- 25-Different AnglesDelicious Corner 26-I Care 27-Blog Blag Blog 28-Daily List 29-Life’s Journey 30-Welcome to my Crib 31-A Daily Walk With Bill & Gina 32-Me,Myself + 2 33-Fun.Fierce.Fabulous 34-Mike 35-BerryScrappy 36-BloggerHappy 37-My Planet Purple 38-Our Journey to Life 39-Princess Bela 40-Kaptyurd by Howell 41-My Simple Joys 42-A Sweet Taste Of Life 43- Bits and Pieces 44- Paul, Toni and Lance - Bridging The Distance 45- Our Growing Family
End Here ^_^
I'm inviting Apple, Bang, Kitts, Maybelle and Mhay to join the list.
Have you ever noticed that there are more fires reported every March? And to think that March is the fire prevention month. Ironic isn’t it? I don’t know if the local media choose to report more cases of fire because it is fire prevention month or it really just is a coincidence. It’s news like these that make me want to consider getting home insurance, especially against fire. Like they say, it’s better to be robbed than to have your house burn down, right?
Do you watch Oprah? I saw an episode wherein they had a Dr. Oz as a guest (a regular guest I think) and the topic was about worm and parasite infections particularly in the digestive system. Who would have thought that one could have a tapeworm up to 20 feet long in the intestines? Of equal importance also is to keep the body free from toxins. One way of doing this is by taking a colon cleanser or simply by eating fiber rich food like whole wheat bread, celery and green peas. I should remind myself to eat more of these.
I know some people who had bad credit loans standing and that there are some collection agency that’s been calling them. Some collection agencies though offer good packages so that you can clear up your credit and start anew. It’s good that some companies in the
I want a new PC. What I have now is an aging system. It’s ok when it comes to browsing and office applications, but I want something more. I’m stuck with my old games, just so I could meet the system requirements. I guess it’s time for me again to build my own PC again. That’s how I’ve been doing it anyway. I used to just buy all the parts and put it all together myself, or have the local shop set me up with a barebones computer and I start from there, adding and changing parts as I like. But I’ll set all these aside from now. This can wait. I need to take care of the family first.
I noticed that lately most of my posts here are either tags or tasks and very minimal update about what’s going on with me. So here’s a short run down. Let’s do bullet points shall we:
- I’m on my 10th week of pregnancy now and there are times that I’m doing ok and there are times that I need to take a leave from work because of severe abdominal pains.
- My previous six sigma project had a problem that I was not able to finish it. And I need to come up with a new black belt project and must be able to finish it by May. This means I need to be dead serious with the project.
- Aside from that, I need to make sure that our ISO program is still running and that the NCRs must be addressed and that there’s continuous improvement.
- Is gaining weight and I need to convince him to lose those unwanted pounds.
- Has a very erratic schedule that I miss him so much! There are a couple of nights that I don’t get to sleep beside him in bed because he’s at work. :(
- Had his first visit to the pedia-dentist as posted here.
- Enjoys his classes at the little gym and loves to walk on the balance beam.
- I’m not sure of his weight now but I think he’s 14kg already. We’ll verify it next week when we visit his pedia.
- Still enjoys watching Nick Jr. Watches Backyardigans, Blue’s Clues and Wonder Pets.
- Loves to watch his video on the computer or in my cellphone.
That’s all for now. Sleepy na ko eh, hehe! I’ll just update this again next time. :)
Abie - Journey to Life
Abie - MyPlanetPurple
Kaptyurd by Howell
Jane’s My Charmed Life
Jane’s Mommyhood and Me
My sister-in-law is planning to give her car, which we often use, a makeover. Not that it’s in dire need of one but more of care and maintenance. It could use a little repair on the rear suspension and air-conditioning but otherwise it’s in pretty good shape. Now for the makeover, since it looks stock, we were planning on adding some aftermarket accessories like new wheels, maybe a body kit, and billet grilles. And a new paintjob wouldn’t hurt either. With the variety of aftermarket accessories, I don’t think finding the right ones would be difficult.
Now that we’re expecting, we’re again excited to buy new baby stuff. We’re hoping and praying that baby #2 will be a girl so that we’ll have one boy and one girl in the family. And if we’ll be blessed with a girl, we’ll be buying new stuff like baby clothes and shoes since what we have here are all for boys. But if we’ll be given a boy, that will be all right. A baby is always a blessing to the family. :)