Collections

My mom used to have a collection. She has this one big coin bank full of old coins. She said that some of those coins were given to her by my grandparents and that you can only see them now in the museums. Aside from the coin bank, the arrhae they used during their wedding are also coins and it was really, really nice. I remember I even asked her before if I can use it in my wedding. Too bad, her collections are gone now. Somebody stole it when we were on a vacation. It was really one of the saddest days in my life. We went to our province for All Saints Day and when we came back, most of the stuff in our house are scattered on the floor. A thief went to our house and he took my mom’s collections and our jewelries and some other valuable stuff. Sometimes I wonder how much those coins are worth now. I’m just glad that my mom’s collections are not gold coins like those from Monaco Rare Coin. I know it would cost a lot since these coins are rare and are really worth the investment. We were not able to find the thief since we don’t have a suspect, we’re just glad that we still have a house to live. Next time, we need to be extra careful with our things.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: