8 Facts About Myself

I was tagged by Abie, Mitch, and Dez eons ago and it’s just now that I found the time to answer them. Thanks for the tag, sorry it took so long.

In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.
RULES:* Each blogger must post these rules first.* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and postthese rules.* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

  1. I’m a breastfed baby. My mom told me that when they were starting to wean me, they put me on the other room and my mom on the other but I end up standing and walking to the room where my mom is and will look for her breast. Only then will I get to sleep.
  2. Even if I was a breastfed baby, I was not successful in breastfeeding Lance. I only breastfed him for a month and until now I feel bad about it. I hope I’ll be successful on baby #2.
  3. I lived in Makati almost all my life. I only moved here in Marikina when I had Lance. I miss Greenbelt and Glorietta.
  4. I was a student council president when I was in grade school and a vice president when I was in high school. Tapos now naman, I’m a batch rep in the alumni association.
  5. I can’t carry a tune but I dance very well.
  6. I only learned to do the laundry and iron clothes when my parents left for the US back in 99. Pero until now I don’t know how to cook. Nabuhay kami ng sis ko sa prito or sa delivery when they left. Now naman, Lance’s yaya does the cooking.
  7. When I was in grade school, my mom always enroll me to summer classes. I took jazz in grades 1 and 2, singing in grade 3 (obviously I did not learn haha!), swimming in grade 4 and keyboards/organ in grades 5 and 6.
  8. I tend to keep a lot of stuff. I still have my entire CM (certificate of matriculation) from Mapua and even my prelims and final grades. Basta I have a lot of trash at home na ayaw ko pa itapon. Hehe!
MannaFromHeaven
Lena
Teacher’ Corner
Juliana Pinay Wahm
Roselle’s Sweet Escape
Roselle’s Blog
Life In The Blogger Lane
My Precious
My Voyage
Thea is bloggerhappy
My family is my life
Our Journey to Life
Princess Bela
My Planet Purple
Dez
Paul, Toni and Lance - Bridging the Distance

I don’t know who to tag anymore. It seems most of you have done this already kasi nga ang tagal na hehe! but for those of you who haven’t done this yet, feel free to snag. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: