We're Still Here!!!

I noticed that lately most of my posts here are either tags or tasks and very minimal update about what’s going on with me. So here’s a short run down. Let’s do bullet points shall we:

Me –

  • I’m on my 10th week of pregnancy now and there are times that I’m doing ok and there are times that I need to take a leave from work because of severe abdominal pains.
  • My previous six sigma project had a problem that I was not able to finish it. And I need to come up with a new black belt project and must be able to finish it by May. This means I need to be dead serious with the project.
  • Aside from that, I need to make sure that our ISO program is still running and that the NCRs must be addressed and that there’s continuous improvement.

Paul –

  • Is gaining weight and I need to convince him to lose those unwanted pounds.
  • Has a very erratic schedule that I miss him so much! There are a couple of nights that I don’t get to sleep beside him in bed because he’s at work. :(

Lance -

  • Had his first visit to the pedia-dentist as posted here.
  • Enjoys his classes at the little gym and loves to walk on the balance beam.
  • I’m not sure of his weight now but I think he’s 14kg already. We’ll verify it next week when we visit his pedia.
  • Still enjoys watching Nick Jr. Watches Backyardigans, Blue’s Clues and Wonder Pets.
  • Loves to watch his video on the computer or in my cellphone.

That’s all for now. Sleepy na ko eh, hehe! I’ll just update this again next time. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: