The Letter "I"

Heidi tagged me with this, thanks sis!

  • I AM… pregnant :)
  • I WANT.... to be a SAHM
  • I HAVE… to finish my six sigma project by May
  • I WISH… to have a healthy pregnancy and of course a healthy baby
  • I HATE… people who always come in late and with all sorts of excuses
  • I FEAR… losing my loved ones
  • I SEARCH… for time to do everything
  • I WONDER… what will happen to the NBN-ZTE investigation
  • I REGRET… doing things that hurt others
  • I LOVE… life and everything that God blessed me with. (same answer as Heidi)
  • I ALWAYS… try to spend as much time as I can with my son
  • I AM NOT… creative. I envy those people who have very nice digiscraps :)
  • I DANCE... very well ;)
  • I SING… whenever I want to even if I can't carry a tune
  • I CRY… when I'm hurt or when I'm really angry
  • I WRITE… all the time, I keep on forgetting stuff kaya I make sure I write them down
  • I WON… lots of friends either in cyberspace or in real life over the years (same answer again as Heidi)
  • I AM CONFUSED… sometimes. Most of us are, right?
  • I NEED… to learn how to cook
  • I SHOULD… eat more healthy foods
THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… "Thank you Lord for this day, forgive me for all the things I've done wrong. Bless me and my family always and help us to do things for your greater glory."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: