Lance at TLG

We attended a make up class at the little gym I think 3 weeks ago pa and we’re lucky because it was Midway Matinee where both parents can join the class and take pictures. So Paul and I and sometimes even Lance’s nanny were there inside the gym all at the same time.

I noticed that the Saturday class has more kids compared to Lance’s Sunday class but its ok since the teacher naman can attend to all of the children. Lance bumped to one of his classmates twice and Ethan (his classmate) started crying. Lance cried din when he saw Ethan crying. Funny pa kasi their other classmate, Santiago saw both of them crying and his face was like, what’s going on? I carried Lance when he cried pero I don’t think naman he’s hurt kaya when I put him down, he started running and playing na. Kakatuwa yung mga kids.

Here are some pics at the make up class. I was not able to take a lot of pictures because Lance kept on running and I can’t run and follow him. :)


Forward roll over the doughnut


Super Lance trying it one more time :)


then the balance beam


and now playing with the balls

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: