Updates

It’s been almost a month since I last updated this blog. Dami happenings during the month of October. Some are worth remembering while others I would rather forget.

Update muna on my application sa TECO. Paul and I decided not to pursue with the application for resident visa anymore. This is because sweet (who’s also a
w@wie has a husband working in Taiwan). She’s also processing her application for visa and the lady at TECO told her to apply na lang for visitor’s visa because her husband’s contract is due on May 2006. Paul’s contract will end on May also so for sure we will receive the same reason aside from our problem with our marriage contract kaya we decided na lang na I’ll apply na lang for visitor’s visa. I went to TECO yesterday to apply for a multiple entry para I can visit Paul whenever I want without the hassle of applying again and again for a visa. Unfortunately, the girl from TECO told me to apply for single entry na lang because Paul’s contract nga will expire next year. Gusto ko sana sabihin don sa girl na what if gusto ko siya visit every now and then before his contract expires kaya lang baka lalo akong di bigyan kaya quiet na lang ako. I will get my passport on Thursday. Sana lang matagal yung validity nung visa na ibibigay nila.

Paul went home last Oct. 26. I was so happy upon seeing him. What more is that he stayed here for 2 weeks. I was on leave then kaya we get to spend more time with each other. As in 24/7. Aliw talaga! I even learned how to play wrestling sa PS2. I’m not really fond of computer games coz it irritates my eyes pero with this one, deadma. Paul and I get to sleep at 2am because of wrestling. Ang saya! We even decided on buying playstation when we’re together na. We also had dinner at Mi Piace at The Manila Peninsula Hotel. Di pa kasi kami nag date ni Paul ng totoo eh kaya we decided to eat there. Sarap ng food nila and ok yung service. Expensive din but good thing we’re Privilege card holders kaya we get 50% off. Sulit na!!! Paul left Nov. 7 and even if it’s still painful, konting tears na lang. I don’t know if it’s because we’re used to being apart from each other (huwag naman sana) or maybe because we really get to spend so much time on his trip here. Aside from that he’s coming home again on December for his Christmas break. When we parted ways nga, we were saying na we’ll see each other in 6 weeks. That soon na! I can’t wait!

When I reported for work after vacation, doon na sa new office namin in Kalayaan Ave. It’s better than our previous office, more spacious but more scary coz they said that there is a ghost in the office. Worse is that someone said that the previous tenant was killed inside the building. Ngiii!!! Four of my officemates already experienced weird happenings here in the office. Luckily I haven’t sensed anything weird yet and hopefully I won't.

Right now, I’m quite busy with work because our ISO audit will be next month. I need to conduct audits, review procedures and all that stuff to make sure that our company still complies with the standard or else, by Christmas baka unemployed na ko! hehehe!

That’s about it! Meeting muna ko :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Mai said...

good luck sa visa mo and good luck din sa new office niyo..hehe! katakot naman..wag ka sasama sa officemates mong may third eye ha? hehe kundi baka bigla kang maparesign sa takot hehe!

about sa tag mo..agree ako..basta Paul magaling hehe!

dionne said...

hi toni! i hope everything works out re your visa. naku, wag pansinin and ghost intayin na lang. hehe! :)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Europ running tilt wheelchair Free jenna jameson video downloads Mcse 2000 study guide designer handbags vuitton replica Solo girls anal dildo cena accutane where to buy levitra Veronica san diego latina videos http://www.milfs-2.info/Vibrator-inside-of.html hauling mirrors aftermarket chevrolet Subaru forester gas mileage