I'm back

It feels good to be back. After a loooonnnggg break from the preps, due to our ISO audit, here i am again. I miss blogging, bloghopping, surfing, chatting and of course the preparations... Anyway, we only have 7 days left before the big day and we still have a lot to do. (See my june 1 post). I wish Paul and I can finish everything at least by thursday to have time to rest by friday to look refreshed on our big day.
My parents arrived last thursday and I was happy to see them again. My family is complete again. Paul will be arriving by 10am today. I'll be picking him up at the airport (at least now I have someone to help me with the preparations.) After he arrives we will meet our coordinator and my designer. I still need to buy my bridal shoes so that my designer can put beads on it. I fit my gown last thursday and holla!!! I gained weight!!! (so stupid of me!!! sarap kumain eh!) They need to adjust half inch on both sides so that my gown will look ok. I need to visit them later to fit again. haayyy... I hope it fits me well this time.
That's about it for now... I still need to prepare some documents for our meeting with the coordinator later. Please pray for our preparations and for the big day!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Aggie said...

You are back! And malapit na tyo! HAHAHAHA!


Goodluck Toni!
We'll be OK :) Repeat after me: We'll be OK :) WAAAAAAAAH!

Willy and Lolita said...

toni!!! lapit na natin.. mauna ka ng one day.. hehehe =) good luck and best wishes! see yah soon !

Mai said...

hala lapit niyo na nga! advance best wishes! will pray for you sis!

Leslie said...

Don't know where to put this kaya dito na lang.
Congratulations, Newlyweds!!!
Enjoy the honeymoon stage.

Nette said...

Welcome back!... How's the newly weds?!... Congratulations and God Bless!