Our First Christmas

Last Christmas was a very special one for us coz it was the first time we spent Christmas as husband and wife. Paul almost failed to come home because airlines are fully booked due to the holidays. Thank God PAL has still available flights on the 24th kaya Paul was able to come home.

He arrived lunchtime and I didn’t let him rest yet instead I dragged him to the mall for last minute shopping. Then we went home to wrap the gifts we bought and left again to have the noche buena at my uncle’s house.

My family was there and the rest of my mom’s relatives. Sarap ng food and Paul was happy because he’s not eating Chinese food anymore! Hehehe! Ang saya!

Then come Christmas day, we just went to mass with my sister and spent the day at home. It was simple but very special! :)

101_2632

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS