The Week That Was

I had a very busy week since the start of December. Spent late nights at the office for the 8th ISO Surveillance Audit. We had our audit last Dec. 7 and fortunately, we had zero non-conformities. That was the first time in 4 yrs. I was really happy with the results. The long hours of work and overtime on weekends paid off. Thank God!

After the surveillance audit, we started preparing naman for the Christmas party. Our theme was “Feeling Sikat, Lights Camera Action!” Employees were asked to dress as their favorite movie character or if not, they won’t be included in the major items for raffle. My friends and I were part of the committee and we really had fun preparing it. It’s quite tiring but it was fun. We went to the mall buying items for raffle and some other items for the decors and games. It was really fun coz we were able to solicit some money and was able to buy items for all employees.

I was also asked to host the party together with my friend Allan. Not only that, we had a committee presentation of the dance from PBB. I was asked to choreograph the dance (which is a kinda difficult coz I don’t watch PBB). We just bought cds so that we can watch how they move.

We had the party last December 15 and it sure was a success. Lots of people congratulated the committee and we can see from the attendees that they really had fun. Even our dance presentation was a big hit! Hehe! I’ll post some pictures next time.

The most important news I got from last week was that Paul would be able to come home. We were not sure before if he can come home because all flights of China Air were fully booked. Paul will be using sana his free mileage from his trips but China Air told him that his confirmed flight is January 1 and he is waitlisted from Dec. 20 onwards. When Paul felt na he won’t be able to get a confirmed seat, he decided to call PAL and thank God, they still have seats for their flight before Christmas. Paul will be arriving on Dec. 24. Yipee!!! There’s nothing more I can ask for this Christmas. He will be staying here till the first week of January. I know this Christmas will be special for this is our first Christmas together. Thank God! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »