Canadian Misadventure

Last month, my boss asked me to deliver some of our products to one of our customers in Canada. The plan was for me to arrive on friday, stay for just a night, then head back to Taiwan the next day. So I would practically be spending the weekend on the plane.

Unfortunately, I encountered some problems with Canadian customs. And because it was already friday night, their office was already closed and wouldn't open til monday morning. I called up the airline to have my flights changed, the earliest flight i can get was a week later. So I was stuck in Canada for a full week! And because the original plan was for me to stay for only 1 day, i only brought with me a change of clothes! My goodness! Napabili ako tuloy ako ng damit ng wala sa plano. Mahal pa naman damit don! Well for me mahal yon kasi sa mura lang ako bumibili ng damit eh hehehe.

Buti na lang toni was able to get a hold of one of our friends there so he came by and showed me around. Thanks noel! We first went to one of the numerous wineries there and even had a tour and tasted some of their wines. Next stop was the town Niagara-On-The-Lake, then the Floral Clock which is a really big clock and its face is decorated with flowers. And of course i couldn't pass the oppurtunity to see Niagara Falls. It was only on my visit there that I learned that Niagara Falls consists of 2 waterfalls, the american falls, and the canadian falls (this is the horseshoe shaped waterfall) wow! They are truly one of the wonders of nature.

P1020569
floral clock

P1020573
at Niagara Falls

P1020604
american falls

P1020599
canadian falls

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

puro naglalakihang falls ito ah!

hello to sis toni. hope she's doing well. :)

alynn said...

hi sis toni, naku dito ka pa rin ba sa canada?sana tinawagan mo ako...hehehe...but im not in ontario, winnipeg naman ako...mas laki falls namin sa US no? LOL...hehehe...=P

Paul and Toni said...

hi pao! hope you're ok too!

alynn, di po ako yung nagpunta sa canada, si paul po. ako eto, nasa pinas! hehehe! thanks for visiting our blog. :)