Update on my Check-up

I went to Medical City again for my check up last Saturday. There was no one to accompany me so I drove to the hospital by myself. Some people say it’s not safe for me to drive anymore but others naman said it’s ok. Good thing my sister’s car is automatic so it’s easier to drive and there’s no traffic last Saturday morning kaya mabilis din lang yung byahe. I left the house at 10:30 and was home na by 12:30, bilis no!

Anyway, here’s what happened on my check-up. I’ll be on my 36th week tomorrow. So far everything’s normal (and I hope it will be until I give birth), and I have no problems naman. My OB then checked our baby’s heartbeat and measured the length (length nga ba measure niya? Hehe!) She told me na naka-position na si baby pointing to where my baby’s head is pati na din other parts ng body niya. She also told me why the left side of my tummy is bigger than my right. Mas andon kasi si baby eh and yung sometimes na malaking part eh yung butt niya and yung mga tumutusok-tusok sa right side of my tummy are his elbows. Sometimes it aches pag nag stretch si baby, parang mababali yung ribs ko tsaka yung skin ko parang mapupunit. Hehehe! But it’s an experience na sobrang indescribable. Tapos, I told my OB also na I get tired easily and hirap na maglakad coz of the baby’s weight. I also told her my fear na baka matagtag ako and give birth earlier which I’m hoping na won’t happen. As a result, she advised me to rest whole week next week (my 37th week) para I can attend my training the following week (my 38th week). That was what Paul and I agreed also kaya ok talaga yung advice ni Doc. So that’s what I’m going to do. As of today, I’m at work pa but next week I’ll be on leave then I’ll go to my training the following week. I asked my OB also if Sept. 23 is ok for Paul to come home and she told me that the date is just right. So ilang days na lang magkikita na kami ulit ng asawa ko and after a few days din, magkikita na kami ng baby namin. After the check up, I went home na agad and rested.

Yesterday, I drafted the things I need to finish before I go on leave. Para din when I ask permission from my boss, may action plan na ako. What I need to do now is meet with Jacq (my colleague) to tell her what we need to accomplish before the year ends. Because after this week, December na ko babalik sa work! Woohoo!!! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

MGY said...

swerte mo naka automatic ka! hehehe... manual kotse namin kaya ang hirap mag drive! Drive lang ako within the village takbo ko 20kph, HAHAHAHA!!!

buti naman mag VL ka... kala ko tuluyan ka ng magpapa ka bayani e. Ingat parati! =)

Paul and Toni said...

hi mel! lapit na natin! excited na ko! hehe!

mommy lany, thanks for visiting our site. thanks din sa comment pero kinabahan ako. hehehe! i'm praying na di naman ako manganak next week (my 37th week), wala pa din husband ko eh. hehe! God bless!