Update on Lance

We visited Lance’s pedia last Feb 24 for his monthly well-baby check up. He now weighs 8.3 kgs (so heavy!!), head circumference of 42.5cms and his length is 70cm. He’s only 5 months old and the doctor said that his weight is for 7-8month old babies. The doctor did not advise us to put him on diet. She said that Lance is ok naman. She just advised us to give him more water. Lance was also given 2nd dose of rotarix and for next month he’ll be having his 3rd round of 6-in-1.

Lance has more funny antics now, is becoming talkative (even if he can’t talk yet hehe!). He just loves making sounds and sometimes even fond of shouting. There are times also that I am still sleeping and he’s awake na, he’ll just make sounds if he can’t sleep anymore. He also enjoys strolling in the neighborhood and that whenever he’s crying and I put him in his stroller, he’ll stop crying na. Feeling ko in his mind sabi niya “yehey! broom! broom na!”

I could just go on and on with the things my son has been doing and I’m so thankful with all his developments. I just hope and pray that he’ll continue to grow and be healthy. :)
Belat! (pink bedsheet ko! lol!)
hello there!
i'm happy!
i love my toy!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: