The Ramos Reunion

Last Easter Sunday, April 8, the Ramos Family had a reunion in Batangas. I became a Ramos through my grandma on my mother’s side. It was really good to see relatives, some of which I haven’t seen for quite some time and others I often see but I didn’t know that they were my relatives. Hehe! My grandma has 11 siblings so you could imagine how many of us were there in the reunion. I think we were around 300+. We had a parade (under the heat of the sun), introduction per family then games. It was fun! And I’m sure all of us had a great time, knowing one another and spending time with each other. :)

assembly area

our family

my sister introducing our family, kami na lang natira, parents in the states, my kuya's family in new zealand, paul in taiwan :(


pukpok palayok tandem, me and tito mars


cousins

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: