Cranky Lancie

I always look forward to weekends for that’s when I get to take care of and play with Lance. Last weekend was kinda difficult and tiring for me because Lance was cranky. Maybe it’s because he’s teething or maybe because he hasn’t pooped since Friday. Poor Lance.

He doesn’t want to stay in his crib and he doesn’t want to sleep. He just wants me to carry him all day long. Not that I’m complaining. I just realized I need to work out more for I need the strength to carry all day a 10kg baby. Lolz.

Good thing though was since he was tired during the day, he slept through the night and I was able to rest. Also he does not have fever. I just hope he won’t catch any and I hope he’ll poop na today. Wawa naman Lance eh. :(

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Marj and Carlos said...

Hope LAnce starts feeling better.

Paul and Toni said...

hi marj! he's ok na now. back to his makulit state. hehe! thanks for the concern. :)