Movies Galore

Paul and I watched the movie Shrek 3 last Monday. At last, I was able to watch a movie again. Hehe! I think the last movie I saw was The Pursuit of Happyness and that was 3 months ago. Argh!!

Shrek was one funny movie, Paul and I were both laughing so hard inside the theater. Shrek, Donkey and all other characters were really funny. What’s good about this movie is that they also have values and not just plain comedy. I like the part when Arthur talked to the people of Far Far Away and also when Fiona and all the other princesses helped one another to fight Prince Charming. If you want to relax and have fun while watching a movie, Shrek is a must-see for you.

After seeing Shrek on Monday, Paul and I, with my sister and cousin watched Oceans 13 last Wednesday. Di naman kami excited, first screening day pa lang we watched na. hehe! Anyway, this is also a must-see. Not only is it a good movie but it also has good looking actors in it. Hehe! I won’t tell you yet why I like this movie because some of you may not have seen it yet. It also is a must-see. ;)

We haven’t seen Pirates of the Carribean yet and we’re hoping to see it this week, Paul also wants to watch Mr. Bean so we might watch it this week also. I’m really glad Paul is here now. I get to watch movies on the big screen and not on DVD only. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: