Pirates of the Caribbean


Paul and I watched Pirates of the Caribbean – At Worlds End last night at Gateway. As always, Johnny Depp portrayed his role very well as Capt. Jack Sparrow. The movie was nice but I like the first 2 movies better. In part 3, there are many twists that I got confused na while watching. Hehe! Aside from that, I can’t remember what happened on Dead Man’s Chest that’s why I got more confused. Hehe! Talk about memory loss! Lolz!!!

But I still encourage you to watch this because it’s good, it’s entertaining and even if it runs for three hours, you won’t notice it kaya sulit! It’s worth watching!

Oh btw, they have some scenes after the credits so finish the credits before leaving the theater. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: