Present

Got this from Aggie
Yourself: A hot momma (this is my blog, I’m free to write everything I want to! Lolz!)
Your Partner: sincere
Your Hair: long, straight and shiny
Your Mother: caring
Your Father: hard-working
Your Favorite Item: computer
Your Dream Last Night: none
Your Favorite Drink: milo (growing kid! Haha!)
Your Dream Car: if for myself, a Jaguar! (hehe!), if for the family, a CRV will do :)
Dream Home: big yet homey
The Room You Are In: office
Your Fear: sickness and death in the family
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: somewhere far
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: relatives
You’re Not: creative (sigh!)
One of Your Wish List Items: I’ll make it two: a laptop and a dslr
The Last Thing You Did: work
You Are Wearing: our office uniform (yuck!)
Your Favorite Weather: sunny (pero sana not humid)
Your Favorite Book: naku! A lot! John Grisham, Sidney Sheldon, Paolo Coehllo and HP Books
Last Thing You Ate: Pansit, Adobo, Tapa for lunch (c/o my officemate)
Your Life: simple
Your Mood: excited to go home (it’s our 2nd wedding anniversary!)
Your Best Friend: are all out of reach
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: How to increase my page rank so that I can get other opportunities for blogging. And also what I will wear later for my dinner date with Paul (arte!)
Your Car: no car. I just use my sister’s car. Hehe!
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Budgeting Lance’s 1st birthday party
Relationship Status: HAPPILY married

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish ko din ng laptop! WAAAAHHH!!!!

ceztlavie said...

naks naman, budgeting for lance's 1st bday party! hehehe... goodluck! :P

Paul and Toni said...

hi aggie! hehe! naway matupad ang wish natin. good luck!

cez, ok ba? hehe! wish ko lang di mag exceed sa budget, hehe! pipilitin ko talaga! good luck sa kin! :)