Proud To Be A Mapuan

My brother and I are both Mapua alumni and proud to be one! He sent me an email and asked me to buy a shirt for him. He said that there’s a new shirt being sold and he wants to have one. So being the obedient sister that I am, I went to Mapua this morning and bought the shirt. Upon seeing it, I decided that I would like to have one too. Here’s a picture of the front and back sides of the shirt:



Cool no! I bought the black shirt for me and my brother.

Upon seeing the school, can’t help but remember the times when I was still in college; the campus, the math lectures, the exams, the famous OTs and all those stuff. I had a wonderful college life. Full of memories to treasure, met real friends and learned a lot. I’m glad I studied in Mapua. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: