Vehicle Accessories

I have a friend who’s fond of accessorizing his vehicles. All his cars have wings and spoilers, tinted windows, big mufflers, bumper guards, etc. He’s the one I go to whenever I have questions about cars and he always have answers to my questions.

And now, he’s into trucks. He’s thinking of getting
truck accessories for his new truck. I may find his hobby expensive but whenever I see his cars, I really love how it looks and how it enhances the parts of the car. So now I’m thinking, I might try it with our car too. I better start saving money! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Tim Berry said...

seat covers and car covers doesn't prevent your car when hit by other vehicles but it really protects from common sources of damage like pollution, mud, dust etc.

Unknown said...

vehicle accessories like car covers, seat covers not only protect your car but also enhance the look.
car covers

Unknown said...

when talking about vehicle accessories we must not forget custom car covers that really protect our cars.