DVD Marathon

I’ve been doing my own share of dvd series marathon also. I just finished watching season 2 of prison break (yeah I know I’m so late), and I really like it. I won’t tell you what the story is anymore for I know you’re watching it too. I can’t wait for season 3!!! And Wentworth Miller found a new fan in me! I heart you Wentworth! Lolz!

And before I started watching season 2 of prison break, I finished watching season 3 of grey’s anatomy first. It’s a good show too. It makes me appreciate the works of the surgeons, doctors and nurses. I hope I’ll be able to watch season 4 na.

Now I’m thinking if I’m going to watch Heroes too. I heard good reviews about the show and I also have a copy na of season 1 but I haven’t started watching it. If I will watch it, looks like I’ll be having sleepless nights again. Hehe!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: