Work

I have been pretty slack with my work now. I have a lot of things to do here in the office and I have a lot of projects in line but can’t seem to start doing it. As a matter of fact, I have to finish one project by end of the month but I don’t think I’ll be able to finish it. I’m not even close to the improvement stage. Haayy…

I don’t really know what’s wrong with me. Ok well, I might know what’s wrong but I don’t do anything with it. I just don’t have the motivation to work anymore. I don’t know if I’m tired of what I’m doing here since I’ve been here for 8 years already. I know it’s not the reason because I get to do different projects. The company sends me to training to implement new programs and I do my best to instill those programs to the culture of our company. So I don’t really get to do the same task every year. Of course I have the regular projects that I need to monitor but I also have new ones every year. That’s why I can’t understand myself why I’m feeling this now.

There’s something in me that says I move out and find another place to work but of course there’s still something in me that tells me to stay and continue what I’m doing. I really don’t know what to do. I pray everyday and ask God to enlighten me on what He wants me to do and in my prayers I also ask Him to help me when I’m at work. To let me do my job well and not just go to work for the sake of being in the office. I do hope I’ll figure this out real soon. Wish me luck and pray for me too. Thanks!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

abieco said...

why don't you try going on an extended leave? baka burn out lang.

~ Mhay ~ said...

same here toni... buti ka pa, you're not doing the same work every year. But then cotinue praying for God's direction :)