All About Me

I've been tagged by Mhay

My name: Toni
Childhood ambition: Lawyer
Fondest memory: college days and of course my wedding
Soundtrack:
Music and Lyrics

Retreat: SOLV's 2004 retreat
Wildest dream: travel the world with paul and lance
Proudest moment: giving birth
Biggest challenge: long-distance relationship (that was before)
Alarm clock: Lance who wakes up between 5-5:30am
Perfect day: when i don't have to go to work and just bond with my two boys
First job: I'm still here. (loyal!)
Indulgence: chocolates
Last purchase: book as gift to lance for his 11 month birthday.
Favorite movie: Somewhere In Time
Inspiration: my family
My life is: blessed, happy and contented
My card is: Visa, Mastercard

I'm tagging
peachy, kitts and bang

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: