Coaster Furniture

As you can see from a few posts back, Lance can now stand without holding on to something. He can also walk around the house, though not on his own. And he seems to enjoy that too. So what Toni and I were discussing the other day was re-arranging the furniture to get maximum space for Lance to walk around. That means putting the sofas and cabinets all by the wall. With all the moving and the pushing, we noticed some problems with our current furniture, from torn upholstery to weak legs on the sofa prompting me to nail it together. Not that I’m complaining, but new Coaster Furniture would be nice. I especially liked their sectionals because I think it gives the most room in the center of the living room for Lance to play around.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: