Feast One Hundred and Fifty Four

I'm a little late in posting this. Have a great week ahead.
    Appetizer
    On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, how polite are you?
    9, my parents taught me to be polite, and I always say po and opo to people older than me.
      Soup
      What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
      Lance, I was carrying him then he showered my face with saliva.
        Salad
        Who is your favorite cartoon character?
        I like batman, mickey mouse.
          Main Course
          Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had
          I'll get back to you on this one, can't remember anyone now.
            Dessert
            Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that _________.
            I strongly believe that people can achieve their goals as long as they work hard for it.

            • Digg
            • Del.icio.us
            • StumbleUpon
            • Reddit
            • RSS

            0 comments: