I found a new favorite

As you know, I really love chocolates. May it be local such as goya, milo, the egg shaped chocolate or the one they call Piso, I eat them and of course the imported ones, hersheys, m&ms, cadburry, etc. Sometimes people at home hide the chocolate from me because I tend to finish all and they won’t have anything anymore. Thanks to my parent’s “box”, we get a regular supply of chocolates. :)

Anyway, I bought a chocolate this afternoon and it became my instant favorite. It’s Nips choco with crispies. I really like the m&m crispies and this one is the local version. The minute I tasted the chocolate, it became my favorite. Hehe! I think I’ll have additional item now in our grocery. I hope Paul will approve, it’s cheap lang naman eh! You might want to try it too! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: