July Roundup

I was tagged by mhay. Thanks mhay!

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Mags: Smart parenting
Books: What to Expect the First Year, i'm reading it every month to check lance's progress

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
Movies: Transformers and Harry Potter 5
TV: i don't watch tv, but I finished season 3 of grey's anatomy and season 2 of prison break in dvd

What special days did I celebrate and how?
hmm.. none

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Receive: none
Give: i gave my US based cousins shirts with manila printed on it and a water bracelet

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
just colds, as always, nothing serious Thank God

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
When we were in Batangas, my cousins and I taught Paul several "batangas" words and had fun teaching him; was glad to see my relatives in Batangas
Divi trip with Paul
Lance's 9th month photo session at blow up babies

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
Recipes: none because I don't know how to cook.
New foods, none din.
Restaurant, my officemates and I ate at jatujak (i'm not sure of the spelling, it's a thai resto at The Block)

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
For me, none. I'm saving for Lance's birthday.
For Lance, "andador" - the old fashioned walker.

What were this month’s disappointments?
Our electric bill was higher than last month's bill. I was expecting it to be lower.

What were my accomplishments this month?
Us: Grabbed several paid opps
Lance: can make a step or two all by himself.

If it's not too late, I'm tagging peachy, cez and bang

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: