Traveling Australia

My sister loves to travel. She’s been to several countries around the world and is planning to visit more. And whenever she goes home from a trip she tells me what happened to her trip. The adventures she encountered and the places she visited. I remember her story when she visited Australia.

She talked about Melbourne and everything about it and she also talked about Hotels in Melbourne that she finds reasonable. Of course she also told me her visit to the Sydney Opera house and also climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge. She did not have problems as well with accommodations there since she checked in at of the Hotels in Sydney. She hasn’t been to Brisbane yet and that’s her next target when she visits Australia again. And as early as now she’s also looking at the Hotels in Brisbane so that she can canvass already how much she’ll need for accommodations.

Traveling could really be fun. I do hope someday, I can travel with my sister and visit Australia too and of course, together with us are Paul and Lance.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: