Friday Feast One Hundred and Sixty One


Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?
Photography (with me in the picture! lolz) Which reminds me I really need to buy a DSLR soon.

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
Oh my, I can't remember when was the last time. But I often get free snacks (pizza usually) here in the office courtesy of suppliers and partners.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how emotional are you?
I cry easily so maybe 9? :)

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
1 hour, checking and answering emails from work, personal or from my egroups.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
We don't have that. We live in the tropics. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: