The Jungle Store

I just found a website that specializes in jungle / animal themes. All their products are themed, and they have a huge selection too. They have clothes, inflatables, toys, mugs, and a whole lot of other stuff. You’d be surprised with the sheer number of products. They even have costumes for infants to men (extra large size at that) – these would be great for Halloween. What caught my attention was their animal jewelry; their selection is just so huge. You really have to check it out, the designs are so great. If I was to buy one, I’d probably get the one with dragon designs. I don’t know why I have a fascination with dragons. It could be because I was born in the year of the dragon, or maybe by playing Dungeons & Dragons when I was a kid. Lol!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: