Money Matters

Its payday last Friday and I just realized that the earnings I received then was now gone. Lolz! That’s what normally happens to us every pay day. We allot a certain amount for savings (which seldom happens hehe!) and the rest are used for expenses at home, such as the electricity, water, rent, and most of all groceries and food. It was also an “expensive” week last weekend since Lance turned 1 last Thursday and we had his party last Saturday so most of the savings were used there.

Anyway, while planning for the party, I was thinking of availing pay day loans to be used since it offers really great deals. They have different types of loans depending on your need. But I then decided not to push through with the loan since we have enough savings to spend for the party. But I won’t let it out of my mind, who knows I’ll be needing cash someday. I remember the time that I availed of cash advance when we really needed the money and we don’t have that much to spend. Availing of cash advance loans are great whenever you need instant money. Plus it has several advantages. Checks are processed faster, you can apply anonymously from public, and you can complete the application at the privacy of your own home. These are just some of the benefits of availing the loan. I’ll make sure I’ll keep them in mind so that whenever I’ll be needing cash, I’ll know where to go.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: