We Got An Award!!

Our blog received an award from meeya. Was so touched and honored! Didn’t know that our readers find our blog nice and is worth reading. Hehe! Thanks again mama meeya! Mwah!

The award says:

“I love their blog because its a real tag-team effort, Toni writes and Paul writes, too! Sometimes, though, I get confused as to who wrote the entry, haha! I especially love looking at their son, Lance’s, pictures. Ang cute-cute kasi, tabachoy!! Their relationship really brings a positive note to the blogosphere because their blog truly bridges the distance (especially when Paul is away, as in far away for work and they can’t be physically together as a family). I should give one award for each of you, but I’m running out of awards hehe. Share, ok!”

Now I would like to give the award to some bloggers who I frequently visit. I would like to give it to Mia also because I’m really fond of reading her posts, from transferring to one city to another, and most of all the stories about her little girl Ninna. She really deserves the award but like what she said, spread the love so I’m giving it to other bloggers who I frequently visit.

According to the rules, the Nice Matters Award goes out to:

“Those who are just nice people, good blog friends, and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those who care about others, who are there to lend support, or those who are just a positive influence in our blogging world.”

Here are my awardees:

Aggie of Mommy Talk, Wife Stories, Girl Speak

I really am a fan of aggie’s site. I enjoy reading her posts especially if it’s about her two wonderful kids, Matthew and Martha. Plus I admire her for being so open about her life, discussing about anything that’s been going on with her, including her financial concerns (whenever she has one). And last but not the least, I often go to Aggie whenever I have questions on anything about blogging and recently on paid posts. She’s the one who got me into it and I’m glad I joined. :)

Nice of We Are Family

I also visit nice’s blog if not everyday, at least thrice a week. I also love reading her posts and admire her for being business-minded. They have panwich and now diaper cakes. I also like her stories on their cute son, Andre. :)

Kitts of Marriage?! - Think Twice

Kitts is one the bloggers whom I haven’t seen yet, but I enjoyed chatting with her and eventually became a friend. I love visiting her blog and I can sometimes relate to her posts. Some of them may be short but worth reading. And I also love her scrap book layouts, with or without her adorable daughter, Dani.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: