Friday 5: Lifelines

I got this from friday 5.

1. If you were on a game show and could phone a friend for help, who would your lifelines be for sports, arts & music, literature, history and geography, and science?
--- history and geography, i'm not really good at that even when I was still in school.

2. When you need someone with muscles to help you with a task, who’s the first one you call?
--- my husband (even if he's not really muscular, lolz!)

3. When you need some creative help with ideas for a project, who’s the first person you call?
--- Vangie, my colleague. She always have that creative juices in her mind.

4. When you have a moral dilemma and need advice, on whom do you rely most?
--- my mom or when she's not around my HS friends. But I make sure that I always pray to God

5. When you need to know the best way to get somewhere, which of your directionally-gifted friends do you call upon first?
--- depends to where I'm going. My friends have their own area where they are familiar. Although most of the time, I rely on my brother for directions.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: