Dinner With Kuya Erwin et al

We had dinner with my cousin (kuya Erwin) and his wife and in-laws at Krocodile Grillery at Greenbelt last December. We were supposed to eat at Sentro 1771 but it’s full and since they’re craving for Filipino food and Krocodile has few people so we ate there.

Our dinner was special because we haven’t seen our cousin since 1982 (yup it’s been 25 years!). I was really amazed because he still knew us very well. We seldom talk online or on the phone that’s why I was touched that he still know all of us. We’re a big family (I have 20 first cousins on my father side) and he knew us all including the wives and the kids considering that the last time he was here was 25 years ago. Too bad lang only a few of us were able to make it sa dinner.

Hope to see you again Kuya Erwin and of course with Ate Jenny.


us while waiting for my sister

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: