1st Ultrasound for Baby #2

I had my check up with my OB last Saturday and she advised me to have the trans-v ultrasound the following week. She also gave me medicines/vitamins to take and told me to visit her again after the ultrasound so that she can check the result.

So last Wednesday, I had my trans-v at th
e Medical City in Marikina since it's just walking distance from where we live. And that little image you can see at the pic is our baby #2. It's really such a joy! Lalo na when we saw his heartbeat and the sonologist told us that our baby is doing ok. Tapos pa, what's even better is that Paul was with me during the ultrasound. During Lance's time kasi, Paul was still in Taiwan, so most of the time, I'm alone whenever I visit the OB or whenever I', schedule for an ultrasound. Pero this time, he's with me na kaya ang saya!

Tapos pa, when we saw baby #2's due date, it's the same as Lance's due date. Hehe! Galing no! Although I gave birth to Lance earlier than the date since I was induced. Our OB nga was asking me if I want to give birth on the same day as Lance's birthday. Parang ayoko although I haven't asked Paul about it pa. Bahala na. :)

Btw, the sonologist saw something pa, parang blood clot so she told me to show it too to our OB. Please pray na whatever it is, sana it won't harm me and our baby. Thanks! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: